Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In: Week 6

Week 6

Weight: 145.6

Week Total: +0.2

Overall Total: 5.8

So the week I've been expecting/dreading has arrived. After having such good losses over the past couple of weeks I figured I was due for a standstill or gain. I'm just glad is was more of standstill than a full gain of a pound or more. I'm also pretty sure this was largely  due to the large amounts of beer I consumed watching basketball last weekend :) My body is also probably getting bored with only treadmill and elliptical workouts. I'm hoping to change things up a bit in April once I'm done teaching my group swim lessons everyday. There are tons of group exercise classes where I work and I'm hoping to try 2-3 of them for something new. And hopefully spring will arrive and we can spend more time outside playing - this weather is killing me, I thought I moved out of Michigan! Anyway, I'll just keep plugging away at the workouts and maybe have a few less beers this weekend - or maybe not and I'll just add another workout :)

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! I've completely and utterly stalled out at 138 lbs. But, I haven't been exercising at all. So, I figure if I want those last 5 lbs I really need to cut out booze and limit sweets. So hard! Not ready for it. :)

    ReplyDelete