Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In

WEEK 3

Weight - 149.6

Total for the week - 0.2

Overall total - 1.8

So not much of a loss for this week, but I'm not too discouraged by it. I worked out 4 days last week and I can SEE a difference. I'm guessing/hoping that the lack of progress on the scale is due to a few bad nights up with Miles and the pizza, bread sticks, and beer I had for dinner last night as a result of the long nights. Probably not the best choice the night before I'm planning to do a weigh in :)

What I do know is that the jeans I bought a few weeks ago so I had something to wear are already too big, and that means progress. Of course I'm still not skinny enough for my pre-pregnancy jeans, but I'm not expecting to be ready for those until I'm in the 130s. I do have one pair of "fat" pre-pregnancy jeans that I squeezed into last week, and I do mean squeeze (some serious muffin top was happening). I only had to wear them for a little bit so it was ok, but hopefully only a few more pounds and I'll be able to get them in the mix regularly.

For now I'll just keep at it. I've enjoyed the workouts and it gives me a nice break from the kids for some me time. And overall I feel better physically and mentally when I get a workout in. Hopefully next week we'll see a better result on the scale:)

No comments:

Post a Comment