Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In: Week 5

Week 5

Weight: 145.4

Weekly Total: 1.4

Overall Total: 6.0

VERY pleased with this week! I was a little worried that traveling would mean a slide in the wrong direction, but it seems I behaved myself :) Miles was a champ while we were gone and slept great (even better than at home), I was able to go for a walk on Friday in place of my regular workout, and I did a good job of staying away from the fattening snacks at the pool and brought my own instead. All that seems to add up to continuing weight loss. I have another meet in a few weeks and hopefully I'll have the same success. I'm also on track to be around 140lbs for our trip to San Diego and 135lbs for Jamaica - both would be GREAT!

Time to keep motivated and keep the pounds coming off!

No comments:

Post a Comment