Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In: week 4

Week 4

Weight: 146.8

Weekly Total: 2.8

Overall Total: 4.6 lbs

Like I didn't get discouraged last week with only a 0.2 loss, I'm trying not to get too excited about a 2.8 loss. Don't get me wrong, I was all smiles when I looked at the scale this morning, but I also know I shouldn't expect to see that kind of loss over one week again. And especially not next week since I'm traveling this weekend to a dive meet and will have Miles with me. I expect to be eating and sleeping like crap and probably won't have a chance to get any workouts.

What I am trying to take out of this big week is that I'm on the right track. I can see and feel differences in my body, I'm starting to recognize it again :) And I'm starving all the time now, and doing my best to grab a handful of trail mix or carrots instead of Oreos to fill me up.

So I'll just keep at it and hope it keeps going as well as it has been!

Note: I will continue to post my weekly weigh in because it helps to keep me accountable and motivated. However, I'll probably only put the link up on Facebook once a month. So if you want to keep up with how I'm doing weekly, you'll have to come to the blog on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment