Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Arizona Part 2 - The Kids and Mana

So while I was in Arizona to coach, the kids were there to spend some quality time with their Mana - my mom. Needless to say, the kids, Jake especially, had been looking forward to this trip for quite some time. And when the day came to jump on a plane and fly to Arizona the kids were ready to go and on some of their best behavior!

Most days I only got to see the boys when they woke up and before they went to bed. At first the boys were fine with this, but after a few days I think they started to actually miss me a little. They spent probably close to 90% of their time awake in the pool at my mom's. The other 10% they went to see Toy Story 3, came to the pool to visit me, and played in the house because of Monsoons. Because I wasn't around for much, I'll let the pictures do the talking:





The boys had a blast. They both got lots of practice swimming and my mom was able to get her fill and then some. With Rylan coming soon we're not sure when we'll be able to make it back so I'm glad they got a good, long trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment