Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm BACK!


7+ freaking months since I last posted?????? Slacker, I know. I could throw out some line of total BS about all the craziness, but really, its just been normal craziness. There have been events and milestones, but no different than other peoples lives.

Jake, Brenden, and Rylan successfully completed their year of school. If they hadn't....well, then there most CERTAINLY would have been a post before now.

Jake and Brenden tried out for Cincinnati United and both made the B squads. Again, if they hadn't made a team there would have been a post.

Chris, Jake, and Brenden got to have the ultimate boys weekend. They spent a weekend in Michigan going to Lions training camp and the Manchester United-Real Madrid soccer game at the Big House. So this one should have been a post for sure, but I was in Tennessee for 10 days coaching/judging and SUPER jealous I didn't get to go....so I'll totally give you this for slacker, there was bound to be one.

Rylan turned 4....would have been a MEGA-HUGE post if that hadn't happened. I am very happy to inform you that I MUCH prefer 4 to 3, there's something about the odd years that are quite maddening...

Miles is talking....sort of. After going through speech delay issues with Brenden there really isn't anything major to report here. Miles is ahead of Brenden, but probably has a slight delay, but the doc said to wait until he's 2 before I should be concerned or do an evaluation, so I will.

Chris and I celebrated 10 years of marriage. Ok, this was kind of huge and probably should have posted. But again, this is something that happens for lots of people. The real shock of it is that Chris hasn't left me...yet ;) You all know how crazy I am :)

Truth is, we wake, we live, we sleep, and sometimes a little something extra happens. I'll try to do better about filling you in on the something else's of our lives :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment