Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekly Weigh In: Weeks 16-19

Weeks 16-19

Weight: 134.5 - 139.2

Overall loss: ????? It depends on the day! Anywhere from 12-17 lbs

Yeah, yeah, yeah......I've been a slacker. But seriously, have you read about the month I had!? Anyway, excuses aside, although I didn't get my "regular" weigh ins done, I was hopping on the scale here and there to see my weight yo-yo down to 134.5 and back up to 139.2. This is not too shocking considering I took about 2 weeks off from the end of our Jamaica trip (I did actually workout out on vacation) until after I got Miles on his new schedule and sleeping through the night. So last week was my first true week back working out on a schedule. I'm hoping to keep it up, but I'm off again on the 5th for 5 days for a dive meet so things won't be completely regulated again until I get back from that trip. With all of that being said, I do feel good about where I am. Although I still have 5-10 lbs left to lose I am in much better shape, and ultimately, isn't that really the goal? So once again I'll just keep at it and try to enjoy the journey as much as I can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment